Tuesday, July 3, 2012

*Here's the translation of the poem*

The Search
I see a bright light
                Darkness
                              My eyes, a sea of sight of a blind man,
                              A baby with the sight of incomprehension,

                              Darkness of the night, hope to see,
                              Light of the night, how can it be?

                              Not to understand or analyze

I see a bright light
                 Darkness
                               I look, look, look
                               With the hope of life
                               Something more,
                               Step by step I get closer
                               The sweat falls at my feet

                               I see blue, grey, and vibrant red
                               Do you know where you are?

Here I am searching
                               A desolate land
                               With only my scattered thoughts
                               Like pages lost in the wind

                               How to understand and know?
                               I search the rythm in my body,
                               Tiered but ready,

I search, search, search,
With the hope to live

By
Alyssa Joy Kinnier

No comments:

Post a Comment