Monday, December 10, 2012

Hi there. Guess what?
I sleep on a mattress

I climb.
   More
       Than
             Before.

I know my neighbors
    More
       Than
           Before
Shared christmas cheer in the form of
             COOKIES

I went on a date. His name is Peter.
We had sushi, watched French Kiss,
Ate ice cream.
It was an enjoyable night, despite Peter insisting
on eating sushi from MY plate. Halfway through the movie he did fall asleep,
With his head resting on my lap, he let out smelly booches*, but I didn't mind it
since he was so cute and snuggly.

He's very athletic and fast.   He gets excited over the smallest things it's a contagious attitude to be around.
He's somewhat co-dependent because when I'm not around he wines a lot. He's afraid of heights but I'm slowly teaching him how to conquer this fear. He has a large square shaped face, soft ears, and big clompy paws.

What else can I say? A real man couldn't have done better with the evening.

There may be more dates in the future, they might fall under the category of puppy sitting. I'll definitely keep you up to date though......


*Booches: synonym of Fart. Don't bother looking it up, I've already tried.  It is only within the Kinnier and Book family language repertoire. You may adopt it as your own when wanting to avoid the ugly F word.






2 comments:

  1. This made me smile :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhahaha! I love this post. Peter seems like a good guy, I'll have to meet him to approve.:)

    ReplyDelete