Monday, February 24, 2014

Projects

It's the season for projects! 
Here's evidence of the latest shenanigans:
Rehab of the knee. I got off crutches and went camping! Was a beautiful couple of days, enjoyed sunrises, sunsets and whole campfires to myself. Mustache mug compliment of Elizabeth Quinley....wait, I made it, but still:)

Hair cuts. Although I didn't get pictures of it I did cut Eric's head o' hair. I'm not a professional yet, but I'm getting there. Even chopped fun bangs for myself, which I'm loving.

This is the hot tub that is mostly a cold tub. Also extremely dirty due to algie and random pieces of clothing that gets blown off the line. Katie, my roommate has taken it upon herself to get it up and running so it's suitable for more than just the dogs.

Our garden:) After many trips to home depot I think these littles guys will avoid a horrible death by a St. George summer.

Went crazy with the herbs. Whats here? Wellllll: chives, rosemary, lettuce, basil, cilantro, parsley and Thyme. The mint has been quarantined to a self contained planter box upstairs. Learned that lesson via Molly Kinnier. Thanks!

Oh man. A juicer has appeared in the house, what a novelty. I've created explosions in the kitchen with beet juice splattered everywhere. I've also juiced many a thing, then thought "I like the pulp!", I then proceeded to put all the innards of the juiced fruit or veggie BACK into the juice. WAIT that just makes it like a smoothie, yes, that is what happens. I just had to figure it out for myself.

Sprouts from mung beans.

Board games in the backyard. Not a project buuuttt look at us, this is winter?


1 comment:

  1. Photo credit of the board game goes to Jamie Fredeen :) Also I won!

    Here's my blog if you want to see pictures of Alyssa in her natural habitat- http://jamiefredeen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete