Saturday, May 26, 2012

 After a long silence, and not a lot of pictures, here is some evidence that I really did live in Tahoe for a season.

(thanks to molly and eddy for giving me this new computer! Not having to wait 15 min. after I turn my computer on is quite a novelty)

<----I wanted to ice skate on this lake we hiked up to.  But there were cracks like these, so instead we slid around on a chair.









I got to go ice skating for realsies later in the season to celebrate a b-day.  Tele turns while on ice skates, Becca(the one in blue) is quite talented.








visitors! Fambam came for a weekend, quite lovely,  excellent cabin time, and shredding of the slopes.
That goes to EVERYONE, even you Eddie.
Valentines Day.  Thanks for friends who let you
stay in pj's all morning.  Then
plays along with throwing rocks into the lake for an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment